(Twenty Fourth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management)
(Twenty Fourth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management)
- About GLOGIFT 24
- About IIMBG
- About GIFT Society
- About Bodh Gaya
- Call for Papers
- Submission Guidelines
- Publication Opportunities
- Conference Committee
- Submissions & Fees
- Download Brochure
About GLOGIFT 24
Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya is organizing GLOGIFT 24, the 24th conference of Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management (GIFT) from 5th to 7th April 2024. The theme of the conference is “Flexible Strategies and Management Practices for a Sustainable Future,”. This conference is an effort to provide a global platform for policymakers, practitioners, researchers, teachers, and students to share their valuable experiences and insights regarding sustainable and flexible business strategies. Through this conference, our goal is to establish an international platform for sharing research outcomes and practical insights derived from empirical research, qualitative modeling, case studies, and innovative concepts.
GLOGIFT 24 extends a warm invitation to researchers, students, and practitioners to contribute research-oriented and practical papers aligned with the conference's focus. The conference emphasizes the following broad areas and sub-themes and welcomes paper submissions within these categories or any related areas.
- Accounting and Finance
- IT and Operations
- OB and HR
- Policy and Public Systems
About Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya
The Ministry of Education, Government of India, established the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya in 2015 in the city of enlightenment. The Indian Institutes of Management have been the archetype of management schooling in India since their foundation after our independence in 1947. IIMs are perceived as the most prestigious and elite B-schools in India which lay emphasis on practical experience and critical thinking instead of rote learning and conventional academic schedule. Building on the grand heritage of the IIM brand, IIM Bodh Gaya fosters a culture and curriculum whose sole purpose is to create socially responsible managers and emotionally mature leaders. A dynamic curriculum in consonance with academics and industry experts provides the students with the opportunities to master new skills and explore diverse perspectives. Apart from the conventional classroom setup, IIM Bodh Gaya lays emphasis on practical learning as students partake in case studies, sessions with industry experts, live projects, etc. The institute’s thrust on meaningful research is evident through the credentials and accomplishments of its faculty that has publications in ABDC and Scopus listed journals of repute. In a short span of time, IIM Bodh Gaya has strengthened its position in the corporate world, with its students contributing to illustrious business organizations of the country.
The Indian Institute of Management is perceived as one of the most prestigious and elite B-schools in India which lay emphasis on practical experience and critical thinking. The institute offers
- PhD and Post-Graduation Degree in Management (MBA)
- MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA - HHM)
- MBA in Digital Business Management (MBA - DBM)
- Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
The institute also very actively conducts training programs and executive education to working professionals and government officials. The institute also undertakes a series of consulting and research projects. Samatvam, the Mindfulness Centre, at IIM Bodh Gaya is an endeavour to develop mindful business leaders, who embody the philosophy of ‘Samatvam’. IIM Bodh Gaya strives to create a learning environment that elevates the collective consciousness of the community and inspires a sense of commitment towards mindful practices.
IIM BG Journal of Sustainable Business and Innovation (IJSBI)
The IIM BG Journal of Sustainable Business and Innovation (IJSBI) is a journal from the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya which is founded with the objective of providing relevant policy/research/societal implications on Business Innovations and Business Management which includes economics and finance, marketing, human resource, organizational behaviour, IT, operation, data analytics, entrepreneurship. The journal also welcomes papers in the area of mindfulness, happiness, and sustainability on business and mankind.
The Department of Management Studies of IIT Delhi took the initiative to establish GIFT - the Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management - as a professional body to confront the challenges of the changing business environment with the help of the active participation of individual and corporate members. It publishes professional publications, holds annual Global Conferences and Seminars, and engages in a wide range of academic, research, and developmental initiatives. GIFT aims to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners to showcase their ideas grounded in proper research in order to promote and integrate ideas like sustainability in a business environment.
About Bodh Gaya
Bodh Gaya is a town located in the Indian state of Bihar. It is known for its spiritual significance as it is the place where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment. It is situated on the banks of the river Falgu, which adds to its serene and tranquil atmosphere. Bodh Gaya is home to several temples and monasteries, including the Mahabodhi Temple, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The temple complex houses the Bodhi Tree, under which Lord Buddha is believed to have attained enlightenment. The town attracts tourists and pilgrims from all over the world every year, who come to experience its rich cultural heritage and spiritual significance. Bodh Gaya is also known for its vibrant handicraft industry, which produces intricate stone carvings, metalwork, and textiles. The town’s unique blend of spirituality, culture, and art makes it the perfect location for IIM Bodh Gaya.
Call for Papers
"GLOGIFT 24" extends a formal invitation to scholars, students, and professionals to contribute research-oriented and practical papers that align with the conference's central theme. The conference is particularly interested in the expansive subject areas and sub-themes outlined below and welcomes paper submissions pertaining to any of the following sub-themes or related fields. Paper presentation opportunities are available in both online as well as offline mode (hybrid mode).
The central theme of this conference is “Flexible Strategies and Management Practices for a Sustainable Future”
The following are the Sub-themes:Strategy
- Inter-Organizational Governance Flexibility
- Sustainable Business Through Flexibility
- Flexibility as the Source of Competitive Advantage
- Flexible Management Systems
- Strategic Flexibility and Commitment to Future
- Flexibility in Alliances
- Flexibility on Design Thinking and Customer Centricity
- Role of Flexibility in Managing Family Business
- Entrepreneurial Orientation and Flexible Mindset
- Flexibility for Creativity and innovation
- Marketing Flexibility
- Flexibility in Corporate Governance
- Information Systems Flexibility
- Flexible on Data Science and Analytics
- Supply Chain Advantage through Flexibility
- Flexibility in Systems Thinking
- Flexible Organizations in the time of Hyper-Uncertainty
- Flexible HR practices
- Mindfulness and Flexible Mindset
- Flexible Public Policy Design
- Flexibility in Public Programs Implementation
Articles submitted to the journal should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. Authors submitting articles should follow the submission guidelines of the Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management for preparing the manuscripts. (Click Here for Submission Guidelines).
All papers will undergo double-blind review following the journal’s normal review process and editorial processes outlined in its submission guidelines.
The following opportunities for publication are available at GLOGIFT 24.
- Journal - Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (Springer)(Category:ABDC–A).
- Cogent Economics and Finance (Taylor & Francis) (Special Issue: Green and Sustainable Finance/Economics in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals) (Journal Category: ABDC-B).
- Publication in the form of a book chapter under the Book Series on Flexible Systems Management (Springer).
- Publication in the Proceedings of the conference on CD/Pen drive.
|15th December 2023||Submission of extended abstracts/papers (optional)|
|15th December 2023||Acceptance of extended abstract/ paper|
|15th January 2024||Submission of full paper for review, Symposia/ Workshop proposal|
|15th February 2024||Acceptance of papers for proceedings|
|1st March 2024||Early bird registration|
|15th March 2024||Submission of paper in final form for inclusion in proceedings|
|April 2024||Regular registration|
Conference Advisory Committee
- Prof. Ing. Idiano D'Adamo, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome
- Dr. Kirankumar S. Momaya, CMC, Chair Professor, Competitiveness, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Powai, Mumbai 400076
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar Suri, Professor, Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University
- Prof. Rajesh S Upadhyayula | Dean (Programmes), Strategic Management Area, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, Kozhikode - 673570,
- Prof. Rajiv Kumargarg, Ph.D. Professor (HAG), Department of Industrial and Production Engineering, Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, G T Road By-Pass, Jalandhar - 144027, Punjab, India
- Dr Rameshwar Dubey, DBA, PhD, PDF, FIIPE, FRSA (Fellow of Royal Society of Arts, London, UK) (RSA Fellowship Number: 8236081), Full Professor, Montpellier Business School, Montpellier, France
- Prof. Rashmi Jain, Ph.D. , Chair, University Graduate Council,Professor, Department of Information Management and Business Analytics, Feliciano School of Business, Normal Avenue Montclair, NJ 07043
- Prof. Sanjay Dhir (Fellow, IIM Lucknow), Associate Professor, Chairperson, Strategic Management Area, DMS, IIT Delhi
- Dr. Smita Kashiramka, Associate Professor, Finance Area, Coordinator, PhD Programme, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Dr. Sreejesh S, Associate Professor, Marketing Area, IIM Kozhikode, India
- Dr. Stuart Evans, Distinguished Service Professor, Integrated Innovation Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, Mountain View, California, United States
- Dr. Surya Prakash Singh, Ph.D. (IIT Kanpur), PDF(NUS, Singapore-MIT USA Alliance), Dhananjaya Chair Professor & Chairperson, Operations & Supply Chain Group, Dept. of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, INDIA, Visiting Fellow, NUBS, Newcastle University, UK, Visiting Professor, IMT Atlantique, France
- Prof. Takao Fujiwara, PhD, Visiting Fellow, Asia and Pacific Research Center (APRC), Japan Science and Technology Agency JST), Science Plaza Bldg, 5-3 Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8666 Japan
|PARTICULARS||REGULAR REGISTRATION FEES WITHIN INDIA (in Rs.)||REGULAR INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION FEES (in USD $)|
|Delegates from the industry||8000 + GST||140 + GST|
|Delegates from academia/R&D org||6000 + GST||115 + GST|
|Members from GIFT||5000 + GST||80 + GST|
|Students||4500 + GST||80 + GST|
|Students/Members from GIFT||3000 + GST||60 + GST|