INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT BODH GAYA
Directorate of Distance Education Building
Magadh University Campus, Bodh Gaya
Tender Enquiry No: NIT/IIMBG/Sports & Gym Equipment/10/2018-19
NOTICE INVITING TENDER FOR SPORTS ITEMS OF IIM BG
Sealed tenders are invited from vendors/firms having adequate experience and credibility for supply and installation of Sports & Gymnasium equipment (as per Annexure -II) for use of students of IIM Bodh Gaya. Intending vendors may submit their bid document, complete in all respects and EMD (Earnest Money Deposit) of Rs.15,000/-(Rupees Fifteen thousand only) by Demand Draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya” payable at Kolkata in the drop box at the office of the Senior Administrative Officer (Purchase) located in Administrative Building, (Ground floor), Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, D.H. Road, Joka, Kolkata-700104 by 2.00 P.M. on 12th November, 2018. The envelope should super-scribe as “NIT for procurement of Sports and Gym equipment for IIM Bodh Gaya”. The tenders will be opened on November 12, 2018 at 2.15 P.M.at the Office of the Senior Administrative Officer (Purchase), Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Joka, Kolkata-700104 in presence of authorized attending representatives of the bidders.
Terms & Conditions :
- Money Deposit (EMD): An amount of Rs.15,000/- by Demand Draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya” payable at Kolkata is to be submitted in separate envelope which will be opened first. Without proper EMD no offers will be considered. EMD will be returned without any interest after successfully completion of delivery and installation of the items.
- Price: Price must be quoted in rupees and is inclusive of all taxes/duties/charges/ transportation and other incidental charges.
- Delivery & Installation: Delivery of materials and installation at IIM Bodh Gaya must be completed within 21 days from the date of issuance of Purchase Order. The rates should be inclusive of Delivery and Installation charges at IIM Bodh Gaya.
- Warranty: One year from the date of Installation.
- Payment: Payment will be made after successfully completion of the work & satisfactory certificate from IIM Bodh Gaya.
- L1 Vendor will be selected who’s quoted value of all the items together will be the lowest.
- Any re-type/over-writing, mistake in any calculation while quoting the item, the tender may not be accepted.
- The Vendor should attach the copy of Trade License, PAN Card, and GST Registration certificate along with the sealed quotation.
- Validity: The rates should be valid for three months from the date of opening of tender.
- Risk Purchase: In case of supplier’s failure to deliver the ordered item(s) as per stipulated time schedule, IIM Bodh Gaya reserves the right to cancel the order by serving notice instantly and in such case EMD deposited by the vendor will be forfeited in the credit of IIM Bodh Gaya and no claim will be entertained in this regard.
- Jurisdiction: The Courts of Calcutta alone will have the jurisdiction to try any matter, dispute or reference between the bidders and the Institute arising out of this purchase & delivery. It is specially agreed that no Court outside and other than Court in Kolkata shall have jurisdiction in the matter.
- Institute reserves the right to accept/reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason thereof.
Senior Administrative Officer (Purchase), IIM Calcutta
& Convener-Purchase Committee, IIM Bodh Gaya