Dr. Mohammed Laeequddin is a Ph.D. in management from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. He has done his Masters in Industrial Engineering and Management from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, and B.Tech in mechanical engineering from National Institute of Technology, Warangal. He has more than 25 years of experience in operations management of food processing, packaging and printing industry. Mostly, he has served the top companies of the middle-east countries.
- IIM Bodh Gaya. Associate Professor, Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques, October 2020- to date
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad, Associate Professor Operations Management, June 2018- September 2020.
- Operations management
- Service Operations
- Total Quality Management
- Operations Research
- Sustainable Manufacturing Operations
- Logistics Management
- Business Process Management and Modelling
- Lean Management
- Trust in Business Relationship
- Supply Chain Management
- FMCG Packaging Optimization
- Sustainable Manufacturing Operations
View Research Profile
- Laeequddin. M; Waheed, K.A; Dikatwar,R.(2019), “Trust and Risk Perspectives of High Value Brand”, Academy of Marketing Studies Journal. vol.23, No.3, PP.1-13
- Laeequddin. M; Waheed, K.A.(2016),“Payment Delays in Supply Chains: An Empirical Investigation of Packaging Industry in UAE, Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, vol.12, No.2, PP.22-29
- Laeequddin. M; Waheed K.A (2015) “Strategy Under Cartel Arrangement: Case of Hisham Packaging Dubai”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 6 NO. 2 2016, pp. 1-16,
- Laeequddin. M; Waheed, K.A.(2012),“Pack Tech, Dubai: Does Trust Exist in Business Relationships”? International Journal of Case Studies in Management, Vol. 10 Issue 4,
- Laeequddin, M; Waheed, K.A.(2012),“ Corporate Social Responsibility : Is It a Matter of Ethics? South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, Vol. 1 No.1,pp.51–58
- Laeequddin, M; Sahay, B.S; Sahay,V; Waheed, K.A (2012) “Trust Building in Supply Chain Partner’s Relationship An Integrated conceptual Model”, Journal of Management Development, Vol.31, Issue 6, PP.550-564
- Laeequddin. M; Waheed, K.A.(2011),“Prescription loyalty behavior of physicians: an empirical study in India” International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Health care Marketing, Vol. 5 No. 4, pp. 279-298
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay, B.S; Sahay,V; Waheed, K.A (2011) “Supply Chain Partner’s Perceptions of Trust and Risk- the Perspectives of UAE Printing and Packaging Industry, International Journal of Information System & Supply Chain Management, Vol.4, No.1 pp.60-76
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay, B.S; Sahay,V; Waheed, K.A (2010) “Measuring trust in supply chain partner’s relationship” Measuring Business Excellence, Vol. 14 No. 3 pp.53-69.
- Laeequddin. M; Sardana.G.D.(2010) ‘What breaks trust in customer supplier relationship’ Management Decision, Vol.48 No.3 pp.353-365.
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay, B.S; Sahay,V; Waheed, K.A (2009) ‘Supply chain partners’ trust building through risk evaluation: the perspectives of UAE packaged food industry’, Supply Chain Management: An international journal, Vol.14 No.4 pp.280-290.
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay, B.S; Sahay,V.(2009), “Capturing the Concept of Trust Right in Supply Chain Partner’s Relationship-A conceptual Framework”. Journal of Knowledge Management Practice, Vol. 11, Special Issue 1
Paper Presented at International Conferences:
- Laeequddin. M., and Waheed, K. A (2015), “Payment delays in Supply Chains – An Empirical Study of Packaging industry in UAE”, Emerging Markets Conference 2015 organized by IMT Dubai during Jan 20-22, 2015. Packaging Dubai”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies.
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay,B.S; Sahay,V.(2008), “Re-defining Trust in Supply Chain Partners Relationship”, presented at International Conference on Innovation in Redefining Business Horizon (IIRB 2008) jointly organized in association with Association of Indian Management Schools(AIMS), India, University of New Castle Australia, and Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management Domaine France, at IMT, Ghaziabad during 18-19 December, 2008.
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay,B.S; Waheed, K.A.(2008), “Is it a Matter of Trust?” presented at International Conference on Management Cases (ICMC 2008), jointly organized by George Mason University, USA and IMT, Ghaziabad, held at IMT Campus, Ghaziabad during 1-2 December, 2008.
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay,B.S; Sardana, G.D(2008), “Perspectives of Trust in Technology \Adoption” presented at International Conference on Information, Systems Technology Management (ICISTM 2008) organised jointly by University of Florida and IMT, Ghaziabad, held at IMT Dubai Campus during 6-8 March, 2008
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay,B.S.(2008), “Risk: The Limiting Factor of Supply Chain Partner Relationship Trust – A conceptual Frame Work”, presented at International Conference on Decision Sciences and Technology for Globalisation (ISDSI 2008), organised jointly with College of Administrative Science, University of Alabama in Hunsville, USA and The Indian Subcontinent Region of the Decision Sciences Institute (ISDSI) held at IMT, Ghaziabad during 2-4 January 2008
- Laeequddin. M; Sahay,B.S.(2007) “Express Flexi Pack”, presented at the International Conference on Management Cases (ICMC 2007), jointly organized by IMT-Ghaziabad and George Mason University, USA held at IMT, Ghaziabad, during 3-4 December, 2007.
- Laeequddin. M and Krsihnanad, L.(2004), “Are the SMEs under the SCM forge? A case study” IX Annual International Conference of the Society of Operational Management organized by School of Management, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry Coimbatore. 16-18 Dec. 2005
- Laeequddin. M and Krsihnanad, L.(2004), “Supply Chain Collaboration & Issues of Small and Medium Size Industry” International Conference on Responsive Supply Chain and Organizational Competitiveness (RSC-2004) - A Technology Watch, Jointly organized by University of Massachusetts, U.S.A and Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. 5-7, January 2004
- Laeequddin. M and Krsihnanad, L.(2004) “Supply Chain Collaboration A Case Study on Vendor Managed Inventory", International Conference on CAD, CAM, ROBOTICS and Autonomous Factories (INCARF2003), organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, 11-13th. Aug. 2003.
Book Chapters Published:
- Laeequddin. M and B.S. Sahay, Express Flexi Pack: A Case Study, in Management Case Studies, Allied Publications, pp. 363-372, 2007.
- Laeequddin. M and B.S. Sahay, ‘Risk the limiting factor of Supply Chain Partners Relationship Trust – A conceptual Frame work’, in Decision Science and Technology for Globalisation, Allied Publications, pp. 3-17, 2008
- Laeequddin. M and B.S. Sahay, ‘Redefining Trust Supply Chain Partners Relationship Trust’, in Redefining Business Horizons, Macmillan India Ltd, pp. 88-103, 2008
- Laeequddin. M and G.D.Sardana, ‘What Breaks Trust in Customer Supplier Relationship’ in Enhancing Organizational Performance through Strategic Initiatives, Hand Book of Management Cases, Macmillan India Ltd, pp. 403-414, 200.